No ads. No life stories. Just recipes.
Salmon Supper Casserole
- 2 cups cooked salmon
- 1 large onion
- 4 medium potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup milk
- Remove bones and flake the salmon.
- Spread one half in buttered casserole dish, cover with thin slices of onions, and a generous layer of sliced raw potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and flour.
- Repeat these layers, then pour milk over all.
- Dot with butter and bake at 400°F for about 50 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Attribution: Salmon Supper Casserole by Mrs. Fred Smith, Mountain Grove, Ontario. As found in The Harrowsmith Cookbook: Volume Number 1.