No ads. No life stories. Just recipes.
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 lbs. sole or perch fillets
- Combine bread crumbs, pepper, parsley flakes, and paprika in a bowl.
- Add oil and blend with a fork until combined. Spread on wax paper.
- Separate fish fillets. Press into crumb mixture to coat both sides.
- Place fish on greased cookie sheet and bake at 450°F for 12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Attribution: Oven-Fried Fillets by Helen Potts, Tilden Lake, Ontario. As found in The Harrowsmith Cookbook: Volume Number 1.