No ads. No life stories. Just recipes.
Baked Cod With Vegetables
- 2 lbs. frozen cod fillets
- 2 cups finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. tarragon
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- Thaw fish until fillets can be separated and arrange in a shallow greased baking dish.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, green pepper, seasonings and oil, and spread on top of fish.
- Bake 10 - 15 minutes at 475°F or until fish flakes.
Attribution: Baked Cod with Vegetables by Shirley Gilbert, Calgary, Alberta. As found in The Harrowsmith Cookbook: Volume Number 1.