No ads. No life stories. Just recipes.
Canadian Smoked Salmon
- 1 lb. smoked salmon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 dill pickle, finely chopped
- 1 large green onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- salad greens
- tomato, radish, cucumber, and green peppers to garnish
- Slice salmon thinly, removing bones and skin.
- Toss in lemon juice and mayonnaise. Add pickle, onion, salt and pepper. Toss and refrigerate.
- Serve on a bed of greens, garnished with raw vegetables.
Attribution: Canadian Smoked Salmon by Nita Hunton, Cambridge, Ontario. As found in The Harrowsmith Cookbook: Volume Number 1.